Thursday, April 26, 2007

When You Got To Go, You Got To Go!!!

Its been a rough week drinking and again I find myself in this strange apartment drunk again. This time I wake up in this dark room needing to go to the bathroom quick, I'm not talking I can hold it in for a few minutes, I mean my arse is going to sneeze any second now, I mean do farts have lumps. So I'm like were is the fuckin door but all I see is a window so I pull across the curtain to let some light in this dark, disgusting room, and it is there and then that I have to go. I barely get the window open before I launch my arse out the window before my arse sneezes out the window, should not have had all those car bombs. So I'm sitting there with my arse out this strangers window relieved and wondering now, how I'm I going to wipe my arse and get the fuck out of here as quickly as possible, don't get a head of me people, so I wipe my arse on these lovely white curtains that are still in my hand. I obviously got out of there as quickly as possible and for a strange reason I have never seen her again, but chances are I would probably not recognize her anyway.

I went straight home showered up and went back to work. What will happen tonight? By the way don't forget to tip your bartenders especially me, as I had to buy some more underwear and I could do with the cash, Cheers

No comments: