Friday, January 18, 2008

Why Did You Call Me A CUNT

This girl comes in late last night and right of the bat I know this girl is trouble. She starts shouting orders at me, no please or thank you in site. She spills her drink all over the bar and demands me to clean it up right away. Then she demands I make her a new drink no charge, again no please or thank you anywhere. I say I did not spill your drink so if you want another one you will have to pay for it. She starts screaming obsenities at me, so I say, listen cunt get the fuck out of my bar. World war three starts there and then, she starts screaming, fuck you, why did you call me a cunt, I have three degrees and make ten times what you make, fuck you. I say, you might be right but your still a cunt, get the fuck out. Again she starts screaming grabing people at the bar, why did you call me a cunt, why did you call me a cunt. Listen, people think that the word cunt is a bad word. Well its not, its just a word, women in particular you need to get over the word cunt and any other "so called" bad words.  It was America who ruined the word cunt. They think it is some kind of derogatory term for a vagina, or someone who had a vagina, but it has never been that in Ireland where I hail from.  In Ireland and most of the world the word cunt is happy and cheery, like fuckin brilliant and shite. You know the work cunt comes from the latin word cuinty, meaning barron place. So let it go everyone. And where I come from the word cunt is used so much, that in many ways it is used to complement someone, for example, she's a funny cunt, I like that cunt, he's a cool cunt. So again let it go, only then will it become just four letters. Go rent a Lenny Bruce dvd, he was the master of comedy!!

Cheers cunts, tip your bartender!!!

1 comment:

Ronnie said...

I cun't think of anything to say about that one