Friday, August 8, 2008

Lawyers

I have a lawyer friend that comes into the bar, he's a nice guy but he is a lawyer so you have to fuck with them.

I said to him, whats the difference between a prostitute and a lawyer, a prostitute will stop fucking you when your dead.

I guy comes into the bar shouting and screaming the other night saying, all lawyers are assholes, all lawyers are assholes, this man runs up to him and says, I'm offended by that, the other guy says, what are you a lawyer, no he says, I'm an asshole.

This women goes to the doctor and asks the doctor, can women get pregnant from anal sex, of course they can says the doctor, where do you think lawyers come from!!!!

So he says to me, why are there no Irish lawyers, because they can't pass the bar. I suppose I had that one coming. Cheers

No comments: