Monday, February 18, 2008

President George Bush

Congratulations to President Barack Obama. I think America is ready for a black President, well the last one was retarded so why not a black president. George Bush was in the Bar last night and looking to get laid. He asks this brunette girl at the bar, I'm the President of America how much would it cost me to spend some time with you? She replied, $200. Then he asks this red headed girl, the same question, and her reply was $100. Lastly he asks this blonde and she replies, Mr President, if you can get my skirt as high as my taxes, my pants as low as my wages, your dick as hard as the times we are living in, and keep it rising like the price of gas and screw me the way you have the people, then it won't cost you a fucking penny!!
My mother always used to say to me, never let the truth get in the way of a good story.
Cheers for now and please remember to tip your bartender.


No comments: