Thursday, May 1, 2008

I Love My Neighbors

So this pretty young girl walks into the bar and asks me for a martini. I make the martini and I go on doing my thing. I have never seen this girl in the bar before so I ask her has she ever been in the bar before, just really being welcoming to her. She tells me she just moved in to the high rise building across the street. She is sitting at the end of the bar and from our vantage point we can actually see her apartment her exact window across the street- fifth floor third window from the left as she so elegantly points out. Then she goes on to say I love to walk around the apartment naked and as you can see I never put curtains on my windows. I think we can all see where this is going. I make a few more drinks and another martini for our new neighbor. Well about two hours pass a little chit chat and she says to me, well I think its time for me to go home take off my cloths and call it a night. Don't forget where I live pointing up to her window across the street. I say nice talking to you hope to see you soon! I'm thinking I will be seeing her very soon and very naked. I keep saying to myself so I don't forget, fifth floor, third window from the left, fifth floor, third window from the left. I'm not some kind of a pervert but come on!!
So sure enough lights come on, fifth floor, third window from the left and our new neighbor appears. She starts to do a strip just for me as I watch from the bar across the street. So I open up a beer- I feel its appropriate, sit down and enjoy the show.

So thank you neighbor for the show and I didn't even have to tip her, but please always tip your bartender.

No comments: