Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas

I love Christmas, I think there's no place like New York City particularly at Christmas, the city is one bright light, the stores are all decked out and there's music and carol singers everywhere, the Rockefeller Christmas tree and skating at the Wollman ice rink at Central Park - Ohh Christmas.

I remember growing up watching Christmas movies like Miracle on 34Th street, home alone and a Christmas story, thinking one day I want to live there and here I am, I know it all sounds lame but I don't care. By the way, do you know how to make a snow angel- You kill a snow man.

I remember saying to my mother one Christmas, don't buy me the bicycle I wanted for Christmas as I found one in the back of the closet. Another time I said to my dad that I had my eye on a bicycle for Christmas, he said keep your eye on it because you will never get your arse on it, and you wonder why I turned out the way I did!!!

This lady came up to me at the bar last night and asked me if I would kiss her under the mistletoe, I said I wouldn't kiss you under an anesthetic, sometimes people you just have to be honest.

Cheers everybody here's to a great Christmas season now get out and buy some gifts and have some eggnog- but don't ask me for eggnog.

2 comments:

Ronnie said...

Are you hinting at Christmas gifts for yourself?

TC said...

Pretty funny blog. I agree with you about Christmas except the giving part sucks.