Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Holidays

The holiday season is warming up unlike the weather and all the drunks are starting to come out. You know people going to holiday work parties and drinking more than they should. For the most part the holiday season is fun and profitable, lots of tips, but what also comes with that is the potential for more drunken pricks. As the crowds grow so does the chance for trouble so we all have to be on our toes, so lets hope its a trouble free Christmas season. What sometimes happens is, people that normally drink a beer decide because its a free bar and the boss is picking up the check to drink double brandy's. So if you normally drink a beer do us all a favor and drink a beer and not a double brandy you greedy fuck, you will thank me later.

I bought my girlfriend two things for Christmas this year, a pair of slippers and a vibrator. She said to me why did you buy me two gifts, I said well if you don't like the slippers you can go fuck yourself. I bought her a chair for Christmas last year but she want plug it in!!!!

Why can't you say Merry Christmas anymore, I said to a customer at the bar, Merry Christmas, and he said its actually Happy Holidays, when did this happen, I must have missed it. When is this political correctness shite going to stop, its Merry Fuckin Christmas Right!!

Are they going to change all the Christmas songs, like the classic Bing Crosby Christmas song, I wish you a Merry Christmas, or the Bruce Springsteen song, Merry Christmas Baby, too, I wish you a Happy Holiday, and Happy Holidays Baby, whats next?

So Merry Christmas everyone, now go out and have a Christmas drink and be extra generous to your bartender, because its Christmas!!!

No comments: