Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Well happy St. Patrick's day everyone, here's to the wearing of the green, kiss me I'm Irish and all that shite. I actually enjoy St. Pats day, it's a crazy day but where I work I usually work by myself but on this day everybody works, all hands on deck, so in a way I can enjoy the holiday more. The music is loud and the green beer is flowing. What's the difference between an onion and a bagpipe? nobody cries when you chop up a bagpipe. Irish handcuffs, a beer in each hand.

On a sad note two Irish guys last night drowned in the Hudson River, they said they were trying to do the Riverdance!!



People this year can you please stop asking me do I know Pat Murphy from Dublin, I know I'm from Ireland but there are over six million in Ireland and most of them live in Dublin. Please don't say you would love to go to Ireland, its not like its the moon, its six hours away on a plane. Go to JFK Airport book a flight and go shithead, you will be there in no time. By the time this ridiculously boring conversation, that I'm having with you is over you will already be there. Its harder to go to the upper east side.

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone, and please don't forget to tip your bartender!!!!

No comments: