Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Brittany Spears

So Brittany Spears just lost custody of her two young kids, here's my question, who got custody of Brittany Spears, she the one that needs real help, god bless you Brittany and good luck.

Quiet night in the bar tonight but a very eventful ending. So I'm walking out of the bar and its obviously dark so I'm always looking around when leaving the bar, and out of nowhere this guy comes towards me so I think to myself fuck this is not good because as a bartender you always have a few dollars on you. As he comes towards me he stops about two feet away from me and says " do you want a blow job", I was never so relieved if you know what I mean, I thought I was about to get robbed and this guy says "do you want a blow job". I say, get the fuck out of here you sick fuck and he says to me this time, "I will swallow" like now I was going to say well OK then. You never know who or whats out there in the night in New York City.

No comments: