Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Morrissey In town tonight

All you Irish and British fans of the smiths, (English man with an Irish heart), will love the return of Morrissey to NY tonight and through the week in one of New York's hippiest and coolest venues the Manhattan Center / Hammerstein ballroom.

Great night tonight at the bar, good crowd with little incidents, loads of tips.

Sometimes I just don't get people, a bunch of people come into the bar at around 345am and ask me for a round of drinks and I oblige them, a couple of pints of beer and a few shots. They pay by credit card and don't leave me a tip, which is fine by me, honestly!!!! Now its about 405am and the guy that just stiffed me asks me for another round after closing time. You want to stay after 4am and give you another round of drinks and you didn't give me a tip, you must be completely fucked in the head. Listen your the first to go arsehole. People want another drink after closing time and you don't tip me, what are you a complete moron, seriously you would have to be, I just don't get people some times.

That reminds me, a man comes into the bar with just a head, he says its his son who was born without a body. He says its his sons 21Th birthday so drinks for everyone. All of a sudden after he helps his son drink his body appears and now his son has a complete body, arms and legs the whole nine yards -its a miracle!!! So they decide to celebrate and have another drink but this time it has the opposite affect and his son turns back into just a head again, the arms and legs disappear and he is once again just a head, so I say to him, " you should have quit while you were ahead " Cheers

No comments: