Wednesday, October 17, 2007

New York Yankee's Lose

Earlier this week the New York Yankee's lost in the first round of the baseball playoffs to the Cleveland Indians, the Yankee's and their fans are obviously very sad, and disappointed, but not as sad as the Cleveland Indians as now they have to go back to Cleveland.

By the way, why do Mets fans hate the Yankee's so much. I was working behind the bar during the Yankee's Indians series and there were about ten guys at the end of the bar and they were all routing for the Cleveland Indians, so I say to them are you all from Cleveland because its New York City so you get a lot of tourists, and they say, no were from Queens, what a bunch of jealous wankers, wouldn't you think if you were from Queens, New York you would route for your local New York team against a bunch of fuckin Indians.
There's this Met fan who can't stop masturbating so he goes to the doctors and says, every time I finish masturbating I sing the Mets song, the doctor says don't worry, thousands of wankers sing that song. See you next season, Losers!!!

3 comments:

Ronnie said...

Yeah, they lost not only a run for the World Series, but now Joe Torre. Maybe Steinbrenner's boys are the losers. Arseholes.

newyorkcitybartender said...

So can anyone tell me way all those loser met fans hate the yankee's

Ronnie said...

I never said I hated the Yankees. In fact, baseball bores the crap out of me. I cheer the NY Mets because I was raised in a Met household. I save my hate for the Long Island Islanders.